Why Reality is Communal

Reality is communal.  The fabric of creation, the heart of everything, the meaning and purpose of life, the path to transformation, the very code of our DNA is communal.

If you are a Christian, you believe this.

God is communal.  He is three in one, eternally, never alone.

Because we are God's image we can not escape this need for communion and the effect it has on our lives.

Our molding as persons is linked with who we enter into communion with.

I wonder why I behave the way I do, when I am in communion with those who behave the same.

I wonder why I don't act like Christ, when I neglect communion with Him.

What is communion?  How does it affect your daily life?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is Theistic Evolution Orthodox?

4 Senses of Scripture

Ephrem the Syrian - The Pearl