An Orthodox Approach to Youth Ministry

Group of teens walking togetherEarlier this summer, I was asked to speak to a group of youth workers in our diocese.  It’s been years since I have done any full-time paid youth work.  I turned 40 this year, and past the point where my kids think I am cool, so speaking about youth ministry is not a topic I am tagged with very often.  Yet, my wife and I direct our Church School program, and as my own boys enter the teen years, I have been especially burdened about the necessity for such a ministry in our churches at large. 
....read the rest here
Theron Mathis

Comments

Defesa said…
Montedo é o ministro da economia brasileiro e os nossos carros já estão com o IPVA SP pagos e o Licenciamento anual em dia. E o nosso Coluna do Flamengo ? çlkjk

Popular posts from this blog

Is Theistic Evolution Orthodox?

4 Senses of Scripture

Ephrem the Syrian - The Pearl