The complete Orthodox Study Bible has arrived!

The Bible is here and in my hands! Actually our parish has had copies for 2 weeks now.

Rick Mansfield, a good friend of mine, has a wonderful blog that tends to focus on Bible translation. This is not by design but it is one of his big interests and therefore he has a lot of articles regarding translations. In fact, whenever I have a question about a translation I go to Rick's blog or to Rick himself. He has article on most modern English translation and even the various Greek and Hebrew Bibles that exist.

Rick asked me to write a review of the Bible which you can find here.

I am sorry for the lack of updates because now my study notes from class are really backed up. I plan on resuming the post soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is Theistic Evolution Orthodox?

4 Senses of Scripture

The Problem of Orthodox Culture