Searching the Devotionals

My last post suggested two excellent internet devotional resources.

Let me give you some tips that can also help more meet from these resources.

Google provides you the ability to perform searches specific sites. By doing this you can look for words and phrases throughout everything that has been posted.

Here's how to do it. As an example let me show you how to perform a search of the Prologue and then you can figure out how to do the same for the Dynamis devotional

In the Google search bar type the following: site:www.westsrbdio.org
then type the phrase or word you are looking for.

For example, if I wanted to search the Prologue for everything St. Nicholai wrote about the book of Philippians then I would type the following:
site:www.westsrbdio.org philippians

By doing this you would get 6 entries that would take you to the text. You can obviously do this with any site, but this is especially useful if you are doing any personal Bible study.

If you have other questions or comments, let me know.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is Theistic Evolution Orthodox?

4 Senses of Scripture

Ephrem the Syrian - The Pearl