May Blog Post Winners

One of the interesting facts about blogging is trying to figure why some posts do well and some don't. Sometimes when I finish one, I think based on the content and title that it will generate a lot of traffic. I am wrong more than I am right.

Here's my top five for May:






The number one post continues to hit as number one every week, even though I wrote it back in March. Number 5 was written in 2008 and continues to score well.

Thanks to everyone who reads and follows. Please subscribe, forward, and comment. My goal is to post twice a week, and I will continue the Biblical soundtrack posts shortly as well as Ministry in America. As the book gets closer to publishing more information will be forthcoming as well as a contest. Also I open to guest posting, so if you would like to try your hand at blogging and you think you have content that is complementary, please let me know.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is Theistic Evolution Orthodox?

4 Senses of Scripture

The Problem of Orthodox Culture