Two Powerful Songs You May Never Have Heard

It's been a while since I have done posts that are pure recommendations, so here goes.

Yesterday, I learned that my book The Rest of the Bible had been quoted by one of my favorite online writers, Joel J Miller.  He was writing on the Two Songs of the Three Holy Youths in the Fiery Furnace, which is found only in the LXX Old Testament.

If you don't currently read his work, you need to subscribe to Joel J. Miller's posts on Patheos.  I will give you the link in a minute.

I have been following Joel for some time.  He's an Orthodox Christian who maintained his own blog, where he wrote great essays only too infrequently.

Recently he was picked up Patheos, and online repository for religion writing.  Since then his posts have become more regular and consistently good.  

Joel is the Vice President of Acquisitions and Editorial in the Non Fiction Trade Group at Thomas Nelson.  He is also the author of 5 books, and his recent Lifted by Angels has been highlighted through an interview on Ancient Faith Live.  Hopefully our church book club will add it to the list of 2013 books.

Add Joel to your list of online destinations.  Here's the link




Theron Mathis

Comments

Donna Foute said…
Greetings! I am you're newest blog follower :) I to am a convert - a recent one actually. God Bless! 

Popular posts from this blog

Is Theistic Evolution Orthodox?

4 Senses of Scripture

The Problem of Orthodox Culture